Monday, January 28, 2019

[theqoo] FUN DRAMA WITH AN EXPLOSIVE RESPONSE RIGHT NOW

The response over the actors is also crazy ㅋㅋㅋ
It's just freaking fun to watch 

(t/n: the title is The Crowned Clown )

original post: here

1. Jingoo oppa is the real deal 

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's f*cking good

3. I was f*cking enjoying this drama and realized I started cryingㅠㅠ  The Jjin(?) king is so scary 

4. Jingoo's acting when he asked if he was a twin was daebak, he acts f*cking wellㅠㅠ 

5. Daebak daebak daebak, this drama is seriously f*cking fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Crazy, I'm telling you this drama is crazy !!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

7. Heon-ah you f*cker, I f*cking love you...

8. Ah the time flies when I watch it..

9. The acting is amazing

10. Finally Jingoo oppa has a drama that's hitting daebak??


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com