Monday, January 28, 2019

[teens stories] IS THERE ANYONE WHO LIKES AMERICAN STYLE HOUSES?


There are lots of houses like these in movies because their land is wide..
I want to wake up early on holidays and then say "good morning" to my neighbors

post response:
[+887][-23]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.28 03:46 신고하기
But they have to take care of their grass and greens. There are also lots of bugs on the floor, on the roofs or in the garage, etc. I feel like there will be too many things to clean and the heating bills will be so expensive. So even if you gave me a house like this one for free, it would be a 'no thank you'
560
6

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.28 08:05 신고하기
When I was young, I used to live in a town house in the American suburbs that looked like this. It was a house with a fireplace.. But seriously, it was so pretty that it felt like a drawing. The scenery is also pretty for a walk ㅠㅠ It's not something I can explain with words but I'll share a picture!! I found the house I used to live in on Google
245
9

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.28 09:19 신고하기
Isn't England like this too?? Compared to our country, their population is way less dense. Our country too used to live in those tile-roofed houses before
239
10

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.28 09:41 신고하기
I went to to US for a trip that time and the houses were so prettyㅠㅠㅠ I don't have pretty pictures but... I felt that their houses were prettier than the apartments
68
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.28 07:18 신고하기
I can just think of those American horror movies and it looks like it would be too scary for meㅜ
49
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com