Thursday, January 17, 2019

[instiz] MEMBERS THAT WERE HARD TO DIFFERENTIATE DURING THEIR DEBUT

1. SNSD Yoona and Yuri









2. Shinee Onew an Key










3. 2PM Junho and Wooyoung










4. SISTAR Hyorin and Bora










5. Secret Han Sunhwa and Song Jieun









original post: here

1. I used to confused Chen and Lay before..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ During the Wolf era, my eyes just saw them as the same person. I remember thinking "are they the same kid?... what's different about them?"

2. Even journalists can't differentiate Jung Chanwoo and Song Yoonhyung... twin monsters

3. Suho and Chanyeol for me....

4. For me, it was Nam Woohyun and Lee Sungyeol...

5. For me, it's AOA's Hyejung and Yuna..?

6. For me, it's V-nim and Jungkook-nim O_O But I don't get confused anymore!!

7. For me, it's BAP's Himchan and Jongup.. they looked so alike during their debut

8. Sana and Momo for me... I could only tell them apart from their hair color

9. I thought that B1A4's Jinyoung and Sandeul would be there

10. Chanyeol and Suho for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com