Thursday, January 17, 2019

[theqoo] HWANG MINHYUN'S FACE WITHOUT EDITING AND MAKEUP


























(more pics at source)

His face is so innocent so I like his natural face so much ㅠㅠ


Of course, I also like his face with heavy makeup!

original post: here

1. I don't care about how other people see it but he looks prettier without makeup...

2. He's too handsome...

3. Seriously handsome...

4. Never knew that he looked this innocent

5. Minhyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. I like his innocent face, but his face aside, I like his normal styling. He has a vibe ㅠㅠ

7. Seriously perfect

8. He looks innocent without makeup but sexy with makeup

9. His bare face is prettier than his face with thick makeup. He seriously looks so innocent ㅜㅜ

10. What the? He's f*cking innocent



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com