Thursday, January 17, 2019

[theqoo] FOR ME, EVEN PARK BOGUM'S ACTING WAS BAD

Image result for park bo gum encounter
(pic not included)

It's a boring drama, but even the acting of Park Bogum is below my expectation
I feel like his "slice of life/daily life" acting is still kind of awkward and it's his weakness
He's good when it comes to those explosive emotional scenes and his eye gaze is well controlled, but as an actor, I felt like there's a long way to go
He's still young, so he has time to get better
The drama doesn't really have a good script, and Park Bogum's acting is just meh, I will forever question why they did this

original post: here

1. I'll be honest, the script itself is a mess, but so is his acting..

2. To be honest, I was also thinking that he really emptied his acting skills on that one, he received a fatal blow

3. Honestly, he's not born with good acting skills... But he still improved a lot... If I look back at his angry scene in Chinatown ... He was almost as bad as Dongho, it made me wonder how he became an actor..

4. For me I watch it because of Park Bogum's acting... I found his slice of life acting pretty good, and his emotional acting is good too?

5. I can agree with OP, he acts like he acts in CFs

6. I wonder if his acting skills are resting right now He was so good in Moon Lovers, and I was looking forward to this 

7. His acting is average, he acts like how Park Bogum would normally act

8. I know this is based on personal preference, but I was never amazed at his acting

9. For me, I really love his acting, he totally channels the character, I was even impressed

10. I'm only watching this drama because the male lead acts well though


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com