Thursday, January 17, 2019

[naver] ASTRO MOONBIN, 10 YEARS AFTER "BOYS OVER FLOWER"... CONFIRMED FOR '18'


Moonbin from the boy group Astro will be playing in JTBC's new drama 'Moments of 18'.

He will play Junwoo (Ong Seongwoo)'s only friend who does not understand why the main character always looks lonely. His character loves cooking and lives alone so he takes care of Junwoo's food.

original post: here

1. [+85, 0]
Really??????? I love you Moonbin

2. [+64, -2]
Wow Moonbin's appearing in a drama. Looking forward to it

3. [+47, 0]
Bin-ah ㅠㅜㅜㅜ congrats!!!!!!

4. [+37, 0]
Wow finally I can see Moonbin is a drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+36, 0]
This is crazy, Bin-ahhhhhhㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+11, 0]
Wow really daebak ㅠㅠㅠ I saw him acting in 'The Newest Travel Program' and found him so good. You're telling me that he's in a drama?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is totally jjang, I wanted to see Moonbin in a school setting so I'm already looking forward to it... Moonbin fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com