Thursday, January 17, 2019

[theqoo] YANG HYUNSUK'S INSTAGRAM POST JUST NOW

Seungri: I will clear out the controversy myself, I was trying to sound funny but went overboard

Article talks about how YG deleted comments about Seungri's HK concert on his IG

original post: here

1. I knew that Seungri made this up, it's not the first or second time that he's gotten sworn at for saying the wrong things

2. But isn't Seungri's case famous though...? It's not the first or second time YG does it to him... I hope he hits big alone as an idol 

3. But it's still facts though? Why is he making him apologize? For him to have screenshot the comments and post it is so so too, I pity Seungri

4. But did Seungri even lie?? From what I see here, Yang Hyunsuk is the weird one.. He's the one not sending any back dancers, and now that people are pointing fingers at him, he makes Seungri apologize?

5. Seungri-yah earn lots of money and get out of this companyㅋㅋ No but 2 dancers is a joke right?

6. Both are dislikable 

7. He's exposing Seungri's private life like that.. 

8. Seungri is also part of Bigbang, why is he always treating him like cold dish? I'm not even a fan, but seeing him being discriminated against in a company like YG makes me feel so bad for him 

9. Sigh poor Seungri

10. Ah seriously he's showing his power trip with the age system even in private life like that? I bet he got f*cking pissed when Seungri returned after work and saw him f*ck 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com