Sunday, June 30, 2019

[enter-talk] IF PRODUCE X LEE HANGYUL GETS DROPPED, HE WILL BECOME MINTY'S BACKDANCERㄷㄷㄷㄷ

Hul I was looking through Twitter and couldn't believe my eyes

 "Huh? Minty? That rapper Minty? Are they crazy? Please make him debut f*****CK"
- What? for real? Please leave MBK please please
- ㅠㅠ Some acquaintance of acquaintance said that he was practicing to become Minty's back dancer... Crazy f*ckers

"F*ck if he really can't debut, he will join Miss Trot and become Minty's back dancer f*ck"
- Mister trot f*ck
- Minty's back dancer? Why doesn't he become Mister trot's back dancers instead
- This is too much, he can't

- Who knows his face will shine through Minty's MV........... F*ck........
- I can't hold myself, I will go DM Minty unnie
- Minty, don't tell me THAT Minty?? That Youtuber Minty??
- Ah f*ck my kids


Wow f*ck does this make sense?
Lee Hangyul isn't my pick but 
humanely speaking, I won't be able to bare seeing him become Minty's back dancerㄷㄷㄷ
I will be voting for Lee Hangyul from today on wards... 

Minty is just a commoner, but she's so overrated 
it's obvious that there's a company pushing her at the back 
I thought it would be MBK.. 


People might not know who she is
She's Minty



post response:
[+495][-40]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.30 03:50 신고하기
I don't hate Minty, but I just hate the thought of seeing Hangyul as a back dancer behind her going "You do~~You do~~"..I beg you make him debut
179
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.30 05:44 신고하기
What is this nonsense, how is Hangyul's visual considered back dancer level.... Kwangsoo-ssi.. Why are you being like that to Hangyul...
167
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.30 03:48 신고하기
What the f*ck is Mister trot? Isn't it even worse if he becomes a trot back dancer?
122
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.30 09:29 신고하기
Oba to waste his face as a back dancer
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.30 09:36 신고하기
F*ck let's use our own hands to save Lee Hangyul and Nam Dohyun,,,,
42
0

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.30 11:57 신고하기
Yah f*ck save Lee Hangyul
39
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com