Sunday, June 30, 2019

[enter-talk] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF JUN SOMI'S BACK DANCERS?

Do they deserve that much hate?
I saw the relay dance video and so many people were swearing at them
They were saying stuff like "Don't wear earrings~~ Don't tie your hair~~Your expressions are too flirtatious~~"...ㅋㅋ  What do you guys think?

"I looked at other relay dance videos, and I really get the vibe of the "only women can see the foxy act"...
It's too much.. Jun Somi's "back" dancer aren't the mains ㅠㅠ The other dancers (...)"

post response:
[+237][-45]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2019.06.30 21:05 신고하기
Back dancers are supposed to be there to make the singer stand out, so I can see why this is problematic ㅇㅇ They did so many f*cking winks, and they were even lipsynching to the song, I lost my words. Somi let's change back dancers ㅠㅠ
414
21

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.30 21:07 신고하기
To be honest there was one of them that went too far, she did even more than a normal girl group would... I don't mind when back dancers smile and work hard when they dance, but she keeps starring at the camera all the time and she keeps winking and lipsynching it's just so severe. Usually celebrities are the ones who need to look for a good angle when the camera pans on them, but she's working even harder than celebrities trying to find the camerasㅇㅇ
377
14

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.30 21:31 신고하기
I read a comment saying that it's the same thing when someone shows up wearing white at someone else's wedding when the bride is supposed to be the one who stands out and I understood why this is an issue. I was so shocked when she was looking for the camera, winking and even lipsynching
324
12

ㅇㅇ |2019.07.01 01:13 신고하기
People were saying boycott YG, but you guys still ended up consuming their things? So when are you going to boycott?
200
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.07.01 00:25 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋ I have no words, they all wear the same clothes as if they were a group too 
176
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com