Sunday, June 30, 2019

[theqoo] THE OT9 REUNION OF IOI WE WILL ABLE TO SEE


Choi Yoojung

Kim Sohye

Chungha

Jung Chaeyeon

Kim Doyeon

Im Nayoung

Joo Kyulkyung

Kim Sejung

Kang Mina

(More pics in original post)

original post: here

1. Not a single whole

2. Wow everyone is too pretty ㅠㅠ

3. I'm already so looking forward to this seriouslyㅜㅜㅜ

4. This is already hitting daebak

5. Congrats to the fans, I'm so envious. They're able to relieve their memories and I wish they can make a lot of beautiful ones again

6. I didn't really care about IOI but I feel like buying their album this timeㅜㅜㅜㅜ Doyeon-ah

7. Yah I don't really know them that well, I know them more or less by their faces, but looking at this post made my heart flutterㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm looking forward, when are they coming back?

8. Even without the original members, none of them are lacking, they're all so pretty

9. This member distribution is f*cking awesome

10. Wow they're indeed on a different level... Amazing charms and amazing visuals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com