Sunday, June 30, 2019

[theqoo] SM'S PAST CREATIVE DIRECTOR MIN HEE JIN, GETS APPOINTED AS BIGHIT'S CBO



original post: here

1. I f*cking hate this, I hate her style

2. Bring back HYYH's creative director f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. As long as it doesn't smell like SM

4. Looks like Bighit is finally going to release a girl group, I read the article and they didn't mention BTS nowhereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Since she has no personal participation with any boy groups' concepts, looks like they're preparing for a girl group

6. Ah Bighit is doing so well by themselves already, what are they doing.... Min Hee Jin's works all look the same

7. Bighit will finally release a girl group... Interesting..

8. I f*cking hate Min Hee Jin's concepts, but she's still doing well? ㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Hul f*ckㅋㅋ I remember laughing my a*s off when I read the rumors in our Katalk room, but it was real after all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Looks like she'll be in charge of the girl group. I feel like she will have nothing to do with Bangtan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com