Sunday, June 30, 2019

[naver] D.O, 2ND EXO MEMBER TO ENLIST AFTER XIUMIN... "I WILL RETURN SAFELY"





original post: here

1. [+126, -3]
Have a safe enlistment Kyungsoo-yah

2. [+47, -3]
His visuals look like the youngest in the group but his actions are those of an adult or those of the oldest member. His warmth has no end and he's reliable like a mother to his members. Our lovely and cute Do Kyungsoo <3 Have a safe enlistment! I will stop crying and wait for Monday, January 25, 2021 with an ever-changing heart <3 Let's meet again with smiles

3. [+32, -8]
Take care of your body and be safeㅠㅠ This nuna will f*cking endure it and wait for you ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+18, -2]
I feel like I'm sending off my son ㅠㅠ have a safe enlistment

5. [+6, -1]
D.O-yah! Have a safe enlistment~~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com