Wednesday, July 31, 2019

[theqoo] PRODUCE 2'S KIM TAEDONG'S GROUP NAME THAT IS RECEIVING DIVIDED OPINIONS FROM THE FANS


(Gi Dong Dae)

It means that they'll run to you any time you call them
But fans have been thinking that they exclude other members aside pf "Gi"won + Tae"Dong" that's why they found the meaning of the name so so





Those are the members who have been released so far
Kim Taedong + Lee Giwon are confirmed and Kim Yehyun with a unreleased trainee



original post: here

1. I still remember Taedogn doing so well on Shape Of You that I went to look at his fancam so many times after thatㅜㅜ  He's finally debuting, please do well!! Yehyunie is he that Beethoven(?) friend? He has such a good personality, I wish him success too

2. Everyone is saying how GiDongDae is a weird name, but I thought "It should be fine if it's an unit with Giwon and Taedong?" turns out it's actually the group's name ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's not like this group is from the 80s or the 90s so what's up with GiDongDae as a name? Kim Yehyun became more handsome though

4. Ah this name is even worse than what I imagined....

5. I clicked on this article thinking it couldn't be that bad, but seriously what is this?ㅋㅋㅋ

6. So Taedong is actually debuting before going to the armyㅜㅜ F*ck but what is GiDongDae?

7. It's not even an unitㅋㅋㅋ  What will they do if they debut and the other members turn out to be more popular?

8. I thought "It's fine?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then I realized there were other members too... Then it's true that they should change the GiDongDae name..

9. Huh? You're telling me that GiDongDae isn't an unit? Naming a group like that is just oba

10. It's freaking bad


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com