Wednesday, July 31, 2019

[teens stories] WRITE DOWN THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO ONCE YOU FIND A LOVER/SPOUSE


"The things you want to do once you get a boyfriend, husband"

For me, I have a bucket list but the thing I want to do the most is go for a walk at dawn~~!!~~~~


post response:
[+261][-14]
original post: here

1. [+691, -28]
Hot night (T/n: having s*x)

2. [+514, -3]
Hugging him while laying down... ^^

3. [+420, -5]
Go for a walk at night while holding hands

4. [+389, -4]
I don't know if as a guy, I can leave a comment but I want to go see my wife when we are old and meet her after her schedule and bring her flowers. Also, once we get old, even though our pace will become slow, I want to walk with her hand in hand and be thankful for the time that we spend together. I really want to meet the person that I'll love!!!


5. [+267, -11]
I want to hit him in the face. Why is he not appearing now?

6. [+180, -2]
I want us to use each other's ID photos as our phone backgrounds ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+165, -6]
Is there anyone like me? I like the idea of having a boyfriend and I'm ok with kissing but I can't go further than that... it's just too.... I'm ok with going up to kissing and hugging warmly though

8. [+143, -5]
I seriously just want to be loved

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com