Wednesday, July 31, 2019

[enter-talk] WOW YOON BOMI IS SERIOUSLY PRETTY

I was watching her Youtube videos and she's seriously so pretty that I gasped...
Especially her profile, it's solidㅠㅠ 
I'm so jealous







post response:
[+657][-130]
original post: here

1. [+115, -26]
In my opinion, Yoon Bomi should be the visual member, but it's a shame that Naeun is burying her 

2. [+96, -10]
F*cking pretty... Yoon Bomi is the prettiest with that hairstyle seriously

3. [+84, -5]
She's getting prettier and prettier since Nonono- Mr. Chu - LUV, she was mentioned a lot by female idols stans

4. [+41, -5]
Yoon Bomi would seriously hit big with her own skills alone... Dance, singing, face, personality, she fills up all those 4 departments, I hope she hits bigger

5. [+40, -2]
Yoon Bomi's real life visuals are re~~~~~~~~~~~~ally solif, her face is the size of a fist and her stage manner is just solid. I'm someone who fell for Yoon Bomi after seeing her on stage

6. [+36, -5]
The push up on the last dress is a bit much no?

7. [+33, -0]
I've always had this thought, that Yoon Bomi's profile was very pretty, the way her forehead transitions to her nose.. That's why she suits buns



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com