Monday, September 16, 2019

[enter-talk] BAEKHYUN LEAVING A COMMENT TO A FAN ASKING HIM TO USE ENGLISH

Fan: I'm using Google Translate right now to converse with you so please use English. I'm suffering. I can't understand anything. I'm so sad
Baekhyun: I love you 




Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+105][-23]
original post: here

1. [+39, -0]
No but seriously why do I-roaches always want our country's people to use their language? I f*cking can't understand. If you like them, then shouldn't you be learning our language?

2. [+33, -0]
Baekhyun is so sweet

3. [+26, -0]
Isn't this almost an ad for Google Translate... The translation was f*cking well done

4. [+11, -0]
Baekhyun is cute

5. [+10, -0]
Baekhyun, me too I'm using a translator, me too, I want want you to say "I love you"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com