Monday, September 16, 2019

[enter-talk] NAYEON'S MARINE LOOK IS SERIOUSLY REFRESHING~!!!




post response:
[+243][-66]
original post: here

1. [+52, -11]
The human fruit, she suits any fruit that you put her with, cherry, peach, plum, apple, strawberry, she suits everythingㅋㅋ

2. [+32, -10]
Refreshing Nayeon~~

3. [+26, -6]
Lovely

4. [+21, -2]
I think she's really the perfect depiction of what "girl group" is

5. [+16, -1]
Wow for many years, I always thought that Nayeon's face wasn't my style so I never found her that pretty. I always thought her eyes looked weird and I always got weirded out by the the best comments under her articles, but after I saw her in real life, she was just crazy.... I started liking her since then... Her face is totally lovely





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com