Monday, September 16, 2019

[enter-talk] REQUIREMENTS TO BE KIM SOOHYUN'S GIRLFRIEND



I want you to be sad because of me, you must feet like dying and you must regret a lot too.
You have to only think about me no matter who you are looking at,
furthermore, you can't be suspicious of me,
You can't interfere with my business, because I'm fed up, I'm good at swearing too.
However, when I need you, you have to be here, because I crave attention.
You have to grasp the situation right away, because I have a hot temperament.
If you are patronizing you're dead,
Ah..... Go get me some medicine, because I'm someone who gets sick often.
I have arrhythmia and I have paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia so I need to get surgery too.

Alright, now just try and love me.
If you can't, just throw me away coldly
I will show you how sorrowfully I can cry

original post:
[+173][-17]
original post: here

1. [+104, -5]
But at that time, Kim Soohyun retried his entrance exam 4 times, so he's not wrong when he says he's hurt ㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+69, -0]
Dark history

3. [+66 ,-5]
At that time, he was doing his entrance exam and he was also getting surgery for his heart so it must've been a hard time for him..

4. [+37, -1]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌ  That's why Kim Soohyun's nickname was revolving doors back then, there were a lot of people coming in the fandom but also a lot of people leaving the fandom, because he had so much dark story, his life was like a drama, so people were saying how this is why he became a good actor, and that they could easily forget his past because he's handsome too ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -2]
Why is he like that..ㅇㅁㅇ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com