Monday, September 16, 2019

[enter-talk] WHAT WAS YOUR DARKEST PAST ABOUT FANGIRLING ON IDOLS?

If you have a dark past, write it down

"1. I wrote fanfics and showed it to all my friends

2. During the first year of high school, I wrote a Shijo (T/N: three verse poem) about Jungkook

3. I get so embarrassed thinking about me dancing and singing when I went to their concert

4. I wrote a f*cking letter to God when GD was getting sworn at during his Heart Breaker days

5. There was a space for us to write a one line sentence in our graduation album and I wrote that I loved my bias

6. I skipped my family member's wedding to watch my bias' broadcast"

post response:
[+108][-5]
original post: here

1. [+100, -6]
My biases were Seungri, Yong Junhyung and B.I... f*ck, there's nobody else with a worse discerning eye than me. I don't think that I can fangirl on celebrities anymore

2. [+78, -4]
I fangirled on Bigbang

3. [+47, -1]
Fangirling on Edawn

4. [+34, -1]
When Kris left the group... I would think while f*cking crying in the shower that Kris would make a surprise appearance during the last song of their concert and say "it  was a prank~ the 12 of us, we are one~" f*ck

5. [+30, 0]
When Jang Hyunseung left B2ST, I was crying on my way home.. my family looked at me like "?" when I walked in f*ck...

6. [+18, -1]
I've been fangirling on Bigbang ever since my choding days and when they were in a controversy, I was shielding them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I forgot about it and saw a comment that I left on Naver 1 year ago and was f*cking shocked so I erased everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com