Monday, September 16, 2019

[theqoo] HASH SWAN'S INSTAGRAM

Stop it already,
Me too I hate those skewed articles
I'm just someone who does music
I hate seeing myself go up and down because of those buzz, but I saw it all 
There are a lot of people hashtagging me saying they support be, people who feel sorry, some people just threw me underㅋㅋㅋㅋ etc. 
Seriously people live their lives all differently, 
I saw people tagging me on Twitter saying they were sorry too, people also DMed me on IG telling me to find strength and they were supporting me
A lot of people said to not care about it, thank you
It made me feel like a lot more people liked me

I know it all, there are people who are blowing this up for reasons that I can't even think of and use this to mock me
That's why, just stop already
Just mind your own business and I'm just going to do my music
I'll greet you on the music chart that you guys use
It's just a bit tiring
Ah seriously what did I do wrong? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I will just get mad over the things I get mad over
So let's all stop

original post: here

1. He's being too kind

2. He's so kind, he must've suffered ㅠㅠㅜ

3. I feel bad for him ㅠㅠ  Army please wake up!! Please don't let people say stuff like "Army pulled an Army" ㅠㅠ

4. He's being the bigger person

5. He's seriously trying his best to stay level headed, but the hair pulling makes him look so pitiful

6. Hash Swan is so pitiful, what crime did he commit?

7. He must be so taken aback

8. I'm a Bangtan fan and I want to apologize, he did nothing wrong... What crime did he commit

9. What a saint... Wow

10. He just showed his personality here, If you kids are sorry towards him, go show it by streaming his songs


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com