Friday, October 11, 2019

[enter-talk] A 10 Y.O GIRL WAS ARRESTED IN THE HONG KONG PROTEST


They even arrested a girl who looks around 10 y.o
She doesn't know if they are gonna kill her and was shaking. This is so sad that I teared up

Please have more interest in the HK protest

post response:
[+1,132][-11]
original post: here

1. [+344, -6]
these guys should really reflect after seeing the situation right now


2. [+193, -1]
F*ck, I can't see the f*ckers supporting China as fellow humans

3. [+86, -1]
Hul crazy

4. [+58, -1]
I'm so worried seeing how they arrested little girls. I'm scared they'll get sexually abused. F*ck, this f*cking sucks

5. [+56, 0]
Lucas who's from Hong Kong and who's supporting China. The fans are saying that he should go promote in China instead of earning Korean money. So he's now promoting with Super M ㅋ


6. [+53, 0]
Us too, during the Gwangju Protest of 5.18, it was all thanks to the foreign news that the whole world got to know our situation. If we gather even a little bit of interest, it can become into a big interest ㅜㅜ

7. [+50, 0]
What can we do to help the Hong Kong protest? I want to help but what should I do.. ㅜㅜㅜplease give me some ideas


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com