Friday, October 11, 2019

[theqoo] CELEBRITY WHO GETS TREATED LIKE CHA EUNWOO ON MALE COMMUNITIES







Kim Jihoon
People call him the "aged Cha Eunwoo"

original post: here

1. To be honest, Kim Jihoon is more handsome

2. I'm shocked by how handsome Kim Jihoon is 

3. The aged Cha Eunwoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's so fitting 

4. For me, Cha Eunwoo is just pretty looking and I never saw how handsome he was, but Kim Jihoon just looks f*cking handsome, but why isn't he hitting big? 

5. They look like brothersㅋㅋㅋ

6. I was seriously so shocked during Crime Scene, because he was too handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Wow I never thought they looked alike, but seeing them together, Cha Euwoo looks like a delicate version of him and Kim Jihoon looks like a tough version of Cha Eunwoo 

8. Kim Jihoon is a manly type of handsome while Cha Eunwoo is a pretty type of handosme 

9. I never thought they looked alikeㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But I went "huh...? Huh????"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Kim Jihoon is handsome..

10. Anyone can saw that Kim Jihoon wins



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com