Friday, October 11, 2019

[theqoo] WHAT YOU RECEIVE AS A RAMEN COASTER TO GET A BLOOD DONATION

"No but f*ck I came here for blood donation and they gave me this as a ramen coaster"
One of my arm is donating blood right now and it's a bit hard to type, so I will type briefly
Just imagine how dumbfounded the nurse was to give a man a male idol album...
F*ck you fangirls b*ches don't give me this crap"

They gave men male idol albumsㅋㅋㅋ
but the originator is.. 
"Kang Daniel's fanclub, donates Busan blood bank 180M won"

comment: Please stop donating albums. I'm working at the relief center. Everyday, we're jammed packed with idols albums and I need to dispose some of them too... I understand you want to attend their fanmeetings so you end up buying that many albums, so you cover it with a good action by donating them but... You just want to call it a donation but it just ends up being trash. There were so many albums piling up at the blood bank. There's a limit to sharing your love for your idols

original post: here

1. You guys just like to call it a donation, but personally, I just see it as you recklessly buying too many albums and trying to get rid of them here and there so they're actually trash to you too 

2. But if you hate it, you just have to refuse it... What's the point of swearing... Of course,I would've refused it too 

3. Just admit that you do it because albums sales is a priority. If donating was really the priority, you would've donated to so many donations already, why aren't you donating directly instead

4. I'm not an idol fan so I really can't understand this. In the end, no one really needs those albums and it's not like they can store all those albums once they bought it. Where are you going to throw them away? The fans always end up overpaying and throwing them away, so where is the donation here? If you're going to donate, donate with money 

5. I'm an idol fan and I can understand why he hates it. To be honest, just store your own albums away 

6. Can we even donate as much blood as the number of albums they sent? 

7. It's seriously likes sorting trash 

8. They call it donation because it fits their imagination 

9. I think it's still nice to use it as a ramen coaster

10. Just buy the albums for yourselves, don't donate them




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com