Sunday, December 29, 2019

[enter-talk] WHAT THEㅋㅋ THEY SAID THAT THEY WEREN'T EVEN SHOWING TWICE DAHYUN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION

Today, people were going crazy over how the employee was being careless
But the truth is that the employee was already covering the private information with her finger~

I hope that the employee doesn't get too hurt by thisㅜㅜ


This is channel PARN.

I want to apologize to Onces and especially to Dahyun's fans who worried that Dahyun's information would be revealed or that the video would have negative repercussion regarding the video that I shot this morning at the Gimpo airport.

I've been a fan for a long time, and I always edit my videos with all the affection I have but because of my poor skills, I neglected something in the video and I couldn't notice that I skipped such a big part.

First of all, I went to verify all the pictures I took of Dahyun (there were about 6-700 pictures) one by one by enlarging them. There were no pictures where you could see her personal information. I think that you can put your mind a little bit more at peace regarding the leaking of her private information. Moreover, regarding the employee at the airport, she was holding the passport a bit high, but she hid her citizen number with her finger the entire time. And my emplacement wasn't right in front neither was I on her side either. I was behind them and really far away. I was in a 3D space, and you wouldn't be able to tell on a 2D plane of my position even if I moved a bit. So I'm asking you to please not jump to conclusions regarding this situation.

I know that this channel has a lot of impact so I'm reflecting on my actions and I will be more careful with my videos in the future. I will work hard to create a space where Onces can be at peace and where they can have fun while enjoying my videos. The first channel of Studio PARN was created in November 2015 and I created a new channel since last year but I haven't restored all the old videos yet.
I will fill this place with Twice so that everyone who loves Twice can come here and rest.

I apologize once again for disappointing everyone today.

post response:
[+331][-42]
original post: here

1. [+540, -195]
ㅋㅋ She caught the celebrity disease

2. [+353, -98]
Who does Dahyun think she is? She's just getting her passport checked, she's acting as if she'll get caught with the way she's hiding her passport. The employee was already hiding her information 

3. [+309, -42]
Crazy the Twice fans are  revealing the employee's face and infringing her privacy right now. They have lost their minds. Is it because they have lots of uncle fans? 

4. [+201, -42]
The employee must be so taken aback, she's just doing her work and she probably knows where the private information is very well so she was hiding it, but that kid with no tact had to hide that information and just furiously snatched away her passport hmm... I would be so pissed off and I would've sworn at her in my head

5. [+198, -16]
If Jennie, Yeri or Irene did it, you guys would've pulverized them to dust alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Don't you guys remember that incident during Power Up with was it Irene? Or Yeri? Just because one of them didn't have a good expression on their faces, they received so much hate. Pann would've destroyed them saying "How can your expression be like this to people?" should it be Jennie, Irene or Yeri 

6. [+149, -11]
No but is being a celebrity some kind of higher class?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Ah I freaking hate this

7. [+126, -10]
The company has the American disease, the group has the star disease, the fandom has the one top diseaseㅋㅋ  That 3 combo is crazy 

8. [+88, -2]
Yet Lee Jaeyong didn't even say anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com