Sunday, December 29, 2019

[naver] HYUNA♥DAWN 'SWEET' DATE OUTFIT... " PRETTY MAN AND PRETTY WOMAN'S LOVESTAGRAM




original post: here

1. [+936, -16]
Thanks to Knowing Bros, I discovered that they were a beautiful couple that dated honestly and confidently. I support them

2. [+501, -8]
Hyuna looks much better with light makeup

3. [+218, -3]
I really like seeing them dating. Edawn, thanks for being by Hyuna's side and being her strength!

4. [+121, -10]
Hyuna's hair makes her look innocent. It suits her

5. [+105, -8]
A couple that match well ^^

6. [+34, -2]
You have to watch these two in videos rather than on pictures, you can see their characters much better... All of my prejudices against them went away when I watched Knowing Bros.. Both of them are so pretty.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com