Sunday, December 29, 2019

[enter-talk] BUT THINKING ABOUT IT, KAI GOT EXPOSED TWICE BY DISPATCH

Image result for kai krystal


Image result for kai jennie
(pic not included)

Seeing how his reputation is still good and how he still has so many fans makes me think that his dating rumors have barely affected him because it's been a long time since he debuted

post response:
[+352][-37]
original post: here

1. [+281, -24]
It's because Kai really excels in his field and that EXO's core fans are strong soㅋㅋㅋㅋ.. It's not easy to survive a dating scandal so don't generalize

2. [+228, -19]
Kai really treats his fans well... He does almost everything his fans tell him to do.. I'm not his fan but I was a bit surprised when he brought a cake to celebrate Christmas with the fans and did a live with them (I saw it on YouTube..) He just seems like someone that the fans can't let go

3. [+204, -20]
It's possible that he could've hit bigger if not because of his dating scandals but he originally excels so much in his field (dance) and he takes care of his looks too, so his fans won't leave him

4. [+117, 0]
EXO's core fans are just f*cking strongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is not an issue about debuting for a long time

5. [+93, -3]
If they have been around for a long time and had a lot of controversies, then his reputation would've be good. However, except for his dating scandal, Kai has never gotten into any controversies. Besides, it's not a sin to date

6. [+88, 0]
I'm a fan of another idol but I understand his situation. Even though I have my own bias, I always search Kai and Momo's fancams because they are so good at dancing. His schedule must be packed but you never see him slacking off. I find him cool. If he's talented, people won't be able to find a substitute for him

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com