Sunday, December 29, 2019

[naver] MBC ENTERTAINMENT DAESANG (YOO JAESUK WINS ROOKIE, HENRY AND KI-AN 84 WIN BEST COUPLE, AHN YOUNGMI WINS EXCELLENCE, PARK NARAE WINS DAESANG)

[naver] [2019 MBC ENTERTAINMENT DAESANG] YOO JAESUK (HANG OUT WITH YOO) UNEXPECTEDLY WINS THE ROOKIE AWARD, "I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD'VE NEVER WIN THIS IN MY WHOLE LIFE"






original post: here

1. [+10,318, -557]
Yoo Sanseul-sshi congrats on winning the rookie award. I'm getting a feel for today, Yoo Jaesuk, let's go for the Daesang!

2. [+7,619, -151]
After seeing Yoo Jaesuk on 'Hanging Out With Yoo', I rediscovered him. He works his body to death in every program he's appearing in,  and this show really seems to be challenging for him. This show also really showed that he was different from your average entertainer. It might not be easy for him do something like that from the position he's in right now, so I find him cool for always trying to improve himself and always working hard. He deserves to be in the position he is right now

3. [+5,574, -83]
Shouldn't MBC give Yoo-Sanseul (Yoo Jaesuk's trot singer name in Hanging Out With Yoo) the rookie award during the MBC Gayo Daejun? He's a rookie trot singer

4. [+3,287, -260]
Let's go for a continuous win from yesterday and get the Daesang ^^

5. [+2,017, -66]
Yoo Sanseul-sshi, congrats~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[naver] [2019 MBC ENTERTAINMENT DAESANG] KI-AN 84 AND HENRY, RECEIVE BEST COUPLE AWARD



original post: here

1. [+1,790, -725]
I got goosebumps hearing his award speech ㅡㅡ I thought that he was drunk.....

2. [+1,230, -405]
This is honestly not being "innocent" but being problematic. Did everyone sprain their eyes? Have some manners on broadcast at least. What is this?

3. [+1,083, -341]
You guys nitpick people like Suzy and Jung Yumi for their award speeches while trying to over analyzing every nano gestures that they do and bashing them, while Ki-an 84 gets defended every year during the award ceremonies from people calling his actions "cute". Yah, seriously, you guys are basking in double standards.... I hope that I never see him again on broadcast

4. [+1,075, -420]
His award speech... sigh... please have some manners

5. [+548, -101]
Wow... I usually don't leave any comments but Ki-an's award speech was seriously the worst. It made me want to switch channels. He came out wiggling around ha... I seriously don't want to see him again ;;;;;;; please mature a bit..............


[naver] AHN YOUNGMI WINS EXCELLENCE AWARD, BOWS TO SON EUNYEE AND KIM SOOK + CRIES OUT LOUND "LIKE PARENTS"






original post: here

1. [+3,386, -14]
Congrats so so much. I cried watching her speech ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,309, -12]
I cried just like her. Seriously, I hope that there will be a ripple effect and that we'll get to see the 2nd and 3rd Ahn Youngmi. Ahn Youngmi, fighting

3. [+1,995, -24]
MBC's entertainment awards is the best out of the 3 chanels!!!


[naver] [2019 MBC ENTERTAINMENT DAESANG]  "I REALLY WANTED TO RECEIVE THIS"... PARK NARAE, WINS THE DAESANG AFTER 3 YEARS 'TEARS'








(T/N: article written ~30min ago so there are not a lot of reactions yet!)

original post: here

1. [+826, -36]
I sincerely congratulate you~

2. [+648, -41]
That's right, you've worked hard... Park Narae deserved the Daesang... congratulations!!!!!

3. [+326, -14]
I've been able to spent my previous and current year happily all thanks to Narae unnie!! Please share your happiness next year too~~ Park Narae fighting <3

4. [+357, -62]
Park Narae definitely deserved to win this year. To the ajummas writing hate comments about her ever since they revealed the Rookie Award's winner, you can stop now~

5. [+268, -13]
What's impressive about Park Narae is that she was able to keep I Live Alone stable when the program was in crisis. I think that she played a big role in it so I don't understand why people hate on her... She doesn't need to make history in order to win the Daesang, she was persistently working hard for the past 4 years and I think that she deserves to be acknowledged. I hope that people can congratulate her

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com