Sunday, December 29, 2019

[theqoo] SHIN BONGSUN WHO DROPPED HER PHONE FROM A 50M PEDESTRIAN OVERPASS





Shin Bongsun dropped her phone from the overpassㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
But the ending is something so crazy I couldn't even imagine ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

t/n: in the video, she drops her phone from a 50m bridge and later picked it up still functioning like it original state and joked saying this isn't a PPL

original post: here

1. They're forcing a PPL ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Wow.. How did it not break

3. I love you I love you LGㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. But her phone was already cracked originally, I'm shocked that it didn't break even more this is daebak

5. Me too, I once dropped my LG phone on the floor and I was dumbfounded that only the paint on top came outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  LG is seriously so strong, you can drop it on the floor or in the stairs and it wouldn't break

6. Daebak, even the LCD didn't break at all

7. I'm curious to know how she broke it in the first placeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If she dropped from that high and it didn't break

8. LG-yah please start some PPL now ㅠㅠ

9. No but at this rate LG should send her some giftsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Ah Kim Mingyo is even funnier
Kim Mingyo: Ah me too I want to buy an LG!!!!!!!!!
F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com