Monday, January 13, 2020

[enter-talk] THE REASON WHY I QUIT MY BIAS' FANDOM DUE TO A DATING SCANDAL ㅡㅡㅠㅠ


Even if I don't imagine myself dating my bias, no matter how I see it, he still feels like a someone I had a crush on... ㅋㅋ..ㅠㅠ

If my bias dated someone as mature and cool as him and who matches him well, even if I will be sad, I would support them. I personally find it so-so when couples make it super obvious. And the people who don't like it will seriously end up being disappointed ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Idols and actors all say that they love and are thankful towards the fans. And I understand that they do that because we spend our money on them and support them (I get that there are lots of fans that they will never see face to face, but I don't think that it's an irrational love). On the other hand, I get that they hide things from fans since relationships will decrease their value and they need to receive everything they need to receive from fans ㅠㅠ

But if you have a crush on someone and that someone has a lover, your heart will still feel a bit broken. I just can't help it ㅜㅜ I get that there is a person waiting for my bias but.. If my bias was dating, I would feel like my crush was dating someone else and my heart will be torn apart... ㅜㅜㅜ

Since this is anonymous, I tried to be honest ㅋ큐ㅠ

post response:
[+763][-39]
original post: here

1. [+195, -8]
Isn't it obvious?... I get that you shouldn't imagine dating your bias but even so, if a member that I liked got into a relationship scandal, it's for sure that at that moment, I will get a reality check. 1. Mental breakdown 2. Mental breakdown again 3. I'll try hard to be understanding 4. I'll have a mental breakdown again, and repeat

2. [+194, -6]
This is the real deal. It's the same feeling as having a crush on someone

3. [+173, -3]
Agree. to be honest, even if it wasn't the member that I liked the most, I would feel weird ㅋㅋㅋㅋ after I learn that he was dating for a while or after he gets into a relationship scandal, I would watch his fancams and I wouldn't have the same feelings as I had pre-dating news ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+83, 0]
Dating? As long as they don't get pregnant f*ck.....

5. [+61, -2]
Chen even skipped the dating part and went straight into marriage ^^

6. [+52, 0]
If I can speak honestly, I don't feel like I'm in a pseudo-relationship with them but rather that I'm a pseudo-step mom... if he dates a pretty idol that I like, I would view them warmly. But if they date someone that's not good, I feel like I would be disappointed. Since this is anonymous, I'm saying it honestly ㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com