Monday, January 13, 2020

[theqoo] DAY6'S "SHE WAS PRETTY" ENTERS THE CHART AT 52TH AT 1AM



original post: here

1. It's a freaking masterpiece ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Let's finally see the lightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. Daebak 

3. I'm not a fan, but I listen to their songs because they're good, this is making me so happy ㅠㅠ

4. This song is f*cking good

5. Hul this is crazy, finally She Was Pretty... Seriously I've f*cking been holding back, but they're finally succeeding... 

6. Is this even possible? Why suddenly? 

7. Wow I remember talking with my Twitter friends arguing about why this song isn't hitting big, and I said it's probably those types of songs that will rise with timeㅋㅋㅋ  They're not my bias, but I support them, the song is good

8. I heard that their name pops out first on Melon now. This song is a good song. But this is quite a storyㅋㅋ

9. There are a lot of Day6 fans around me so I listened to this song too, congrats congrats

10. Huh? 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com