Monday, January 13, 2020

[naver] "LOOKING FOR BLESSINGS"... CHEN, SURPRISE MARRIAGE AND PREGNANCY... FIRST MARRIED MAN FROM EXO






"Hello, this is Chen. I'm writing because I have something to tell you. I don't know how to start and I am very nervous to break the news. But I wanted to be the first to tell my fans, who showed love and support for me, so I'm writing despite my crude writing.

I have a girlfriend who I want to spend the rest of my life with.

At first, I was worried about the consequences of my decision. But I was discussing it with the label and the members on how to deliver this, so you won't be surprised out of the blue.

But then I was graced with good news.

Now that I couldn't do what I have been planning with my label and members, I worked up my courage, though I am not fully prepared. I couldn't hold it any longer.

I appreciate my members who genuinely congratulated me, and thank you very much for your love and support. I will be forever grateful for your love, and I will do my best in my place, as usual, to reciprocate your love. Thank you always."

SM Entertainment also revealed that his fiancee is pregnant but did not reveal how far she is in her pregnancy.

CR: Allkpop

original post: here

1. [+4,357, -156]
I'm shocked that he hid it from the fans for 7 months. From his girlfriend's point of view, she must have really trusted his decision. Looking at this makes me realize that no matter how much the fans scream that they love him and spend money for him, these people don't know of your existence. Just like Shinhwa said, celebrities are not responsible for your lives. So it's better to do everything in moderation. Don't spend your lives on celebrities

2. [+1,992, -15]
Let's just like and enjoy celebrities and fangirl on them healthily. Don't dedicate your money to them. It's best if you just fangirl for fun. Even if these people can become small parts of happiness in your life, they can't take responsibility for it

3. [+1,990, -372]
He will be spending the money that his fans gave him on buying a house and a car for another girl for the rest of his life

4. [+1,184, -87]
The beautification of premarital pregnancy among celebrities is really something... seriously...

7. [+561, -11]
It's obvious that he needs to take responsibility for the premarital pregnancy so what's cool about him? Aren't people who voluntarily marry and not marrying for another reason the ones that are truly cool? Stop beautifying this

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com