Monday, January 13, 2020

[theqoo] #PROTECT_EXO VS #KIMJONGDAE_QUIT


1. #Protect_EXO
2. #KimJongDae_Quit

Right now they're having a close match on Twitter trending tags

original post: here

1. You can only protect EXO if you kick him out

2. EXO really had so much happen to them, from the Chinese fans quitting which was a mess and now the Korean one is getting married

3. I'm an EXO-L and I feel like the only way we can protect EXO is to kick him out. I don't want to endure the hate because of him

4. Meanwhile there's HappyKaiDay that caught my attention 

5. I don't think that the people are fighting over the tags, I think they meant that the only way we can protect EXO is having him quit otherwise he'll be an eyesore to the group

6. He's not EXO anymore, since he wants to have his own family, can he just quit already?

7. From a muggle's perspective, one might think that Chen is still EXO so to protect EXO means to keep Chen in, but from a fan's perspective, we don't want Chen to be a burden to EXO so to protect EXO means to kick out Chen

8. In my opinion, is best for Chen to quit, I know it's inevitable to cause a bit of stir during your promotions, but if he quits cleanly now, he won't tarnish EXO's image too much;;;; The best solution is to go on separate ways

9. It's so funny how people think that to protect EXO means to keep Chenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  We can only protect EXO if he quits

10. Chen is turning EXO's image into ajussis ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com