Monday, January 13, 2020

[theqoo] JUNG HYUNGDON RECENTLY



He really gained weight

original post: here

1. He seriously gained weight, please always stay healthy Doni...

2. Donidoni let's be healthyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Donidoni don't get sick 

4. I'm not telling him to lose weight because I don't like how he looks, but he's really worrying meㅠㅠㅠ

5. Jung Hyungdon always has this image of being sick all the timeㅠㅠ I'm really worried for him 

6. Donidoni please be healthyㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to see you for a long timeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I don't think it's because of aesthetics... Doni's body is getting swollen because of health reasonsㅠㅠ please take care of your health 

8. I don't think he's gaining the weight because he's eating, he's gaining weight from being sick and his body is swollenㅠㅠ I rather him gain weight instead of this... Donidoni please be healthy

9. Jung Hyungdon Donidoni, please always be healthy, happy and blessed

10. He's gaining so much weight that even his complexion is changingㅠㅠ He probably knows it himself, but this is so worrying. his color really doesn't look goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Doni please be healthy 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com