Monday, April 13, 2020

[enter-talk] DO YOU GUYS LIKE ANGULAR SHOULDERS?

I f*****cking like it... people with angular shoulders all look somewhat luxurious and have an aura... so I'll share with you some of the idols who have angular shoulders that I like....

1. BP Jennie



2. Twice Chaeyoung


3. ITZY Lia


4. TXT Yeonjun


5. EXO Sehun


post response:
[+161][-7]
original post: here
 1. [+118, -18]
Kim Jungwoo


2. [+100, -14]
Kim Jungwoo's angular shoulders make him look even more boyish... no... maybe it's just because his face is so innocent?...
"I've seen so maby idols labeled as having "angular shoulders" in my life but... Jungwoo is seriously the best......"

3. [+96, -17]
Choi Yeonjun's angular shoulders are for real. They are totally obvious when he wears a knit. His bones seriously break into a 90 degree at his shouldersㅋㅋ

5. [+48, -5]
Jungwoo


6. [+37, -5]
Yeonjun

7. [+36, -6]
Miyeon's too are totally angular

8. [+26, 0]
It's the first time in my life that I've seen someone with so little trapezius muscle and angular shoulders like Jennie...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com