Monday, April 13, 2020

[teens stories] MY CRUSH PUT LIP BALM FOR ME ONCE.. + FOLLOW UP

We were in the same class last year and he's someone who's f*cking quiet and who doesn't talk much so I really f*cking tried to approach him. But on one day, I saw him putting on lip balm with his finger so since I was sitting in front of him, I said "what the? Put some on me too~~" as a joke but

He used the opposite hand to the one he used to apply it on him and applied his lipbalm on me.... f*ck, my heart is beating so quick. I seriously want to go to school ㅜㅜ
""If I sleep for 30 min, I'll be refreshed right?", 4 hours later"

post response:
[+298][-24]
original post: here

1. [+212, -2]
.

2. [+130, 0]
Hul crazy, he put it on with his finger???

3. [+103, 0]
If you date, you share the story. It's an order

4. [+67, 0]
Another kid who can't differentiate between a crush and a some, f*ck (T/N: "crush" = there's nothing going on vs "some", something's going on)

5. [+51, -1]
"Please put it on using your lips~"


[teen stories] FOLLOW UP, LIP BALM CRUSH STORY

First of all, wow it's an honor that so many people read my story... he's in the same class as me this year too so I f*cking flirted with him ㅎㅎ kids asked me how he grabbed my face but he just put one hand on one of my cheeks/chin?? I'm not sure how to explain it but it was f*cking heart flutteringㅜㅜ

How I fell for him was pretty trivial. Somehow, we were taking the same bus to school and I saw him giving his seat to a grandma and f*cking fell for him. And the grandma had a hard time pressing no the bell (to get off the bus) so he pushed it for her and smiled and I was f*cking struck....

And time just went by and we became desk mates?? Our teacher gave us a self-study time during class and I was studying but he put his head down and was sleeping. But he was seriously f*cking handsome and I didn't think about anything and touched his hair a bit, but then he put his hand over my hand that was on his head f*ck

I thought that he would realize and I seriously couldn't even breathe because I didn't want to wake him up.. When the bell rang, I took off my hand and it seems like he didn't notice anything...

Anyways, after that day, I started to fall for him ㅜㅜ

Eventually, I asked for his number and I sent him f*cking many texts but I don't know if he was just studying or if he doesn't like me but he left so many of my texts on read. Even so, I kept on liking him and he ended up applying for the academy of the "gifted" (T/n: smart kids) so I applied there too.

So we ended up together again and our moms even ate together once with us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and when we were eating, our mom asked him "is OP kind at school?" and he said "I like her (T/n: the guy answered '좋아요' = can also mean "yeah/she's good")". But I don't know if he said that by mistake but his eyes became round and his ears turned red. He was so cute

And then.. well, we ended up on vacationㅎㅎㅎ our academy is starting again this week but classes are online... there are more I want to share but it's gonna be a pain if I keep on writing so this is the summary! Everyone, I hope that you all get lucky with your crush

post response:
[+304][-4]
original post: here

1. [+185, 0]
Ah

2. [+121, 0]
What theㅠㅠㅠㅠ aren't you guys already considered engaged?

3. [+114, -2]
No, it's not a pain at all, please ㅡ it's been over 2 years since my heart fluttered for a guy, please share more

4. [+41, 0]
F*ck, kids, does it make sense that he was holding your hand while sleeping? He for sure was aware. I'm betting my entrance exams grades on this

5. [+34, 0]
... is this real life?...

6. [+29, 0]
I can see why OP likes him from the way she talks.. he's cute



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com