Monday, April 13, 2020

[enter-talk] LABOUM'S SOLBIN IS F*CKING PRETTY





I discovered her by accident and I'm a male idol fan, but she's so f*cking my type
She's so pretty and luxurious looking

post response:
[+65][-120]

original post: here

1. [+87, -75]
But she's the #1 female idol that Army ended her careerㅠㅠ  She's f*cking pitiful and you can still see some Army in the comments belowㅠㅠㅠ  She's f*cking pretty but just because she looked a bit close to their bias, they got jealous ugh in the end Solbin even had to write an apology, I felt bad for her

2. [+51, -30]
I'm not even being a hater but I really don't see anything luxurious about her, she looks so plain 

3. [+33, -20]
Those "people" will come and terrorize the post again, be careful OP 

4. [+23, -9]
It's true that Army ended her career. But they had a fansign event and the way they talked about Yoolhee was so disrespectful and they sounded like b*tches..? So I don't like them either

5. [+19, -1]
The downvotes = People who are mad because a f*cking pretty natural beauty called their oppa the way they could've never called him 

6. [+19, -3]
A cute and pretty girl looks friendly with your oppa but that made you guys jealous right?ㅋㅋㅋ Look at the inferiority complex sigh


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com