Monday, April 13, 2020

[enter-talk] THIS PART IN JUNGKOOK'S MESSAGE TO THE FANS WAS SO PRETTY

It's so pretty seeing him taking care of the fans who already left the fandom, thanking them and telling fans that they can leave whenever they want





"I will always remain in this place. When the 'Armys' want to see me, they can come any time. When they have to leave, or when they want to leave, leaving at that time is fine too. But just remember this, that I'll always stay in this place."

post response:
[+1,332][-56]
original post: here

1. [+472, -9]
F*ck, Jungkook-ah... where would I go if I left you behind..?

2. [+389, -8]
Baby-yah, I'm not leaving and I'm not gonna leave. Where can I go leaving a pretty kid behind?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+297, -8]
Ha... because I was having it so hard last year with my life, I said bye bye to Bangtan... thank you Jungkook-ah... I'll come back right away

4. [+134, -2]
He's always trying his best and is the best but he still always wants to do more for us. He's a warm person that Armys wishes to be happy all the time
"Armys should be happy no matter what happens, ok?"

5. [+121, -1]
If you're a fan of Jungkook, there's no way you wouldn't know ㅠㅠ he's not a brat and his love for his fans is seriously the best... you haters, stop hating someone to death without knowing anything
"To. ARMY

The hot summer's passed us by and now, winter's come.
I'm writing this letter from Finland. 
With the winter so near, I've been growing sentimental, so I stare up at the shy as so many thoughts cross my mind. Of course, you, ARMY, occupy most of my thoughts.
Are you thinking of me often too? 
My thoughts of you are filled with precious memories. 
I hope that you feel the memories you have of me are precious too. 
I'll be even better to you." - CR: Kstarlive

6. [+62, -2]
Seriously lovelyㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com