Monday, April 13, 2020

[enter-talk] TODAY, APINK CAME BACK WITH THEIR BEST CONCEPT

The 10 y.o girl group Apink broke their 1 year and 3 months hiatus today with their mini album 'LOOK'. The title track is Dumhdurum!!

First of all, when I saw the performance teaser I was already like "wowㅠㅠㅠ" the beat and melody were so good...










post response:
[+179][-22]
original post: here

1. [+59, -5]
I f*cking liked the chorus where Son Naeun was singing as the centerㅜ I love you...

2. [+50, -1]
They definitely cemented themselves this time

3. [+47, -1]
Son Naeun's voice color in Overwrite was crazy. I didn't know she could sing so well

4. [+39, -3]
Yoon Bomi was f*cking crazy... ㅠㅠㅠ


5. [+14, 0]
I know that this sounds like I'm lying but the song just lingers in my earㅠㅠㅠ it's daebak

6. [+14, 0]
What's up with the visuals? They look like queen bees.. freaking pretty, everyone is legendary

7. [+13, 0]
Apink shoot up to #1 on music charts even as a 10 y.o groupㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ congrats to our Apink, I'll love you forever <3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com