Monday, April 13, 2020

enter-talk] WHAT IS THE COLLABORATION YOU WANT TO HAPPEN THE MOST?

For me it's Chungha and Kim Jaehwan...
I like Immortal Songs and I really want to see sing a song together 



post response:
[+26][-12]
original post: here

1. [+177, -9]
I'm an IU fan and I want IU and D.O to have a collab once.. IU is a big fan of That's Okayㅠㅠㅠ  Seriously I know it would be hard to get them together, but I wanted them to collab for so long ㅠㅠ  It would be nice to have something acoustic and sweetㅠㅠ 

2. [+142, -2]
Heavenly voice Im Hyunsik x Do Kyungsoo

3. [+90, -1]
IU and Baekhyun for me. They're something between "I Give You My Heart" and "On The Road"'s vibes would suit them perfectly. IU just made a cover of Do Kyungsoo's song so it would be nice if they had a collab too ㅜㅜ

4. [+74, -68]
Jungkook x Rose they both have such pretty voice colors, I hope they get a collab once

5. [+66, -4]
Suzy and Baekhyun, let's go for another one

6. [+56, -82]
IU and Jungkook. Jungkook has always been a fan of IU and their voice colors match each other's. They're both digital monsters and they are known to have good music

7. [+55, -1]
IU and D.O but someone already mentioned...  Jung Eunji and Seo Eunkwang too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com