Wednesday, May 6, 2020

[enter-talk] BAEKHYUN'S GLASSES LOOK THAT'S CREATING A BUZZ RIGHT NOW











post response:
[+763][-83]
original post: here

1. [+172, -11]
F*cking handsome...

2. [+155, -8]
Seriously, this is too much, he's too cute. rumors say that he's 29 y.o

3. [+123, -7]
Baekhyun's birthday party yesterday was so fun, happy birthday Baekhyun-ah <3<3<3

4. [+76, 0]
F*ck, what's more important than looks are skillsㄷㄷ I've been a fan since '13, and today he sang The Lonely Bloom Stands Alone and I fell for him once again after he sand the high note on the female voice's key... Byun Baekhyun, let go of me now... I can't get away from you. Happy birthday

5. [+62, -1]
This face of his whispered 'I love you' to us 500 times... I would've died if he said it just once more

6. [+57, 0]
Kids, what's more important is that this is his bare face...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com