Wednesday, May 6, 2020

[theqoo] IU AND SUGA ON MELON'S 5 MINUTES CHART




Green: Aloha - Jo Jungseok
Orange: Nonstop - Oh My Girl
Blue: Happy - Taeyeon
Pink: Eight - IU (Ft. Suga)

original post: here

1. I found the song really good

2. This is a real kick to the roofㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Wow it's my first time seeing a graph like this ㅋㅋㅋ I'm outside but I'll listen to it when I get home

4. It fits our current weather

5. The song is f*cking good and I'm not even someone who watches MVs but I watched it until the end

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe this

7. I seriously waited all day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. IU's refreshing voice fits the song's melody so well ㅠㅠ

9. The song is seriously good. The hopeful and sad lyrics make it even better. But the song was too short ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looping this song again and again right now ㅠㅠㅠ

10. This song is on an infinite loop


[theqoo] IU - EIGHT (PROD. & FEAT. SUGA OF BTS)


original post: here

1. This is a song for driving, so refreshing

2. The song is crazy

3. The song is so good

4. The MV is so sad and pretty ... ㅠㅠ

5. The song is daebak addictive. I feel like I need to go on a drive now. It makes me want to escape somewhere

6. The MV is pretty too

7. It's good but I have a hard time hearing the lyricsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. IU's voice is so refreshing

9. I feel like this is one of IU's best songs. It's so my style

10. It's so refreshing, it makes me want to run



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com