Wednesday, May 6, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW BAEKHYUN ENDED UP USING BUBBLE LIKE THATㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


"Hi XXyah! I think we've met before right? I liked you so much that I asked for your number, you don't know how nervous I was. Actually I'm still nervous texting right now... In the future, this nervousness will change into comfort so that we can share our tiring times, sad times, happy times, and angry times with each other!"

I didn't expect that he would use my phone number like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ
That's such a good investment of my moneyㅜㅜ

Bubble is an app that SM made on Lysn. Lysn is just like your normal fancafe? Where you can chat with SM artistsㅋㅋㅋ  Bubble members can spend 4500 won and use it like Katalk. Those are not individual texts, but everyone who bought Bubble will be able to see those texts!! EXO are starting to use Bubble today and Baekhyun has been sending texts like this ㅋㅋㅋ

However

"Hi Kyungsoo's mom! [same text a before]"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This wasn't your average EXO-L ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Fans who've just made their nicknames without thinking or as a joke have been hit several timesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+856][-64]
original post: here
1. [+314, -4]
I'm another group's fan who's been using Bubble and the fans have been so spoiled?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm so envious of the fans, they reap their 4500 won 

2. [+313, -3]
I'm sorry that SM is making money off Bubble.. They f*cking can't work, but they keep on throwing things at us... Still this is a huge gift and fan content for usㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+266, -3]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's because of stuff like that that fans go crazy for him 

4. [+173, -1]
People are calling him out for starting pseudo relationships with fans, this is the first time that Baekhyun does this type of fanservice..ㅋㅋ  The rest usually revolves around fans' own delusions.

5. [+150, -1]
This is why I can't overindulge thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  you guys should make your nickname seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"Hi My gum dries up when I look at Baekhyun! [...]"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com