Wednesday, May 6, 2020

[theqoo] COLLECTION OF JESSI'S OUTFITS THAT ALWAYS GET DIVIDED OPINIONS FROM KOREANS FOR BEING TOO "OVER THE TOP"

If you just look at her articles a few months ago, you can see that the majority of the people in the comments dislike her.
"Jessi "a strong image? I'm fragile and I cry a lot""
"Jessi, comments on pain received from hate comments "because of the people's comments, I'm having a hard time""

There are always so many people who write personal attacks to her and the level of hate comments that she receives are always above normal.











But what's interesting is that the reactions from overseas are almost all positive. For real, 90% of them would say that she pulls off her clothes well and she also has a pretty big numbers of followers and views on YouTube.

This is her style off-stage




And most recently, her style toned down a lot



Jessi: I'm happy because I can do what I want to do..
Ho Hyunjoo (Jessi's real name) / Jessi

more pics at source

original post: here

1. It feels like I'm looking at an American, uhm....

2. I don't understand why people would nitpick at other people's clothing... it just makes me think that she must like dressing up like this

3. It suits her and she's pretty

4. These are foreigners' clothes so it does feel like a lot of people in our country wouldn't like them. Personally, I think that they suit Jessi

5. It suits her well

6. The exposure is severe but it doesn't look erotic and she looks healthy. Maybe it's because she has a nice body? Even if she gets divided opinions, I'm jealous of her body

7. I don't care if she's wearing whatever she likes but she did her chest and butt too much so they look a bit uncomfortable ㅠㅠ

8. There are all kinds of people in the world so there are people who will bash her for being over the top too... Jessi is just being herself so the clothes suit her well

9. She looks like a pop singer... so what if that's what she likes?

10. She found the style that suits her body well. I'm just jealous of her body


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com