Wednesday, May 6, 2020

[teen stories] WHAT IF YOUR FRIEND IS THE AUTHOR OF A BL WEBTOON?

What will you think of her..? And she's able to earn good money
"Don't ignore me again"

post response:
[+58][-8]
original post: here

1. [+103, -1]
I don't care if she's writing BL or whatever, but I hope she can treat me to a good meal 

2. [+90, -3]
What's the level of her BL? It's nice if she's known, but then everyone will recognize me as a friend of a BL author and think what am I thinking and why am I hanging out with her..? 

3. [+43, -1]
Hmm I don't read BL webtoons so if my friend was an BL author I'd be super shocked..

4. [+32, -0]
I would freaking love it f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will request her to draw my kink and whine about it and later freaking enjoy reading it 

5. [+21, -1]
I don't care if she treats me to a meal or not, but I hope she stays my friend and we can talk about BL together, ah just thinking about it makes me so happy 

6. [+16, -1]
I would love it, she'll be my life friend 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com