Wednesday, May 6, 2020

[theqoo] WHAT'S FUNNY EVERY TIME AN IDOL GETS INTO A SWEARING CONTROVERSY

"Ah!! This X&@#$!!"

"But that SKADALSKND!!"

"Get up, you f***ck (ah! Teacher-nim...)"

Eun Jiwon: (even though he can't hear, he can feel the energy of the swear word instinctively)
Ahn Jaehyun: Get lost! you X...
Eun Jiwon: Ggeoji-fart! That's my guess!

"It's hot, f*ck"

I'm talking about variety shows, people's reactions to swears are much more different
Of course, there are people who are uncomfortable seeing people swearing on variety shows but most of the time, they just go along with the flow and laugh about it. At most, they will cover it up with a beep sound and will laugh about it.

I don't know if there are people who look at these pictures and think that they should apologize too, but I think that people who laugh out loud at these while being strict towards idols swearing ridiculous

original post: here

1. That's right ㅠㅠ people are especially harsh when it comes to idols

2. Asians who find Korean variety shows fun would all ask me to first teach them Korean swears

3. So what if idols swear? Are you mad because it makes them less holy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. You're right

5. I'm also the type that will spur out a swear first when I'm mad... of course, I wouldn't do this at my company or in a serious situation... but I think that people can swear by mistake. Idols are not some kind of dolls, they are the same human as us so they can also swear by mistake

6. There are so many kids who are riled up as soon as an idol swears...

7. I'm a MS player too and I understand why he sworeㅋㅋ I was f*cking mad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. There are so many boys who would use that wordㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I feel like it will be a reality check if a female idol used it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. It's because it breaks the idol image.. the consumers are just shocked... although I can't understand people leaving hate comments because of it

10. "I'm f*cked" isn't even that much of a big deal... your image of that person might be shattered because of a swear but I'll never understand people swearing back at him for it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com