Thursday, June 25, 2020

[enter-talk] I WILL JOIN TAEYONG'S FANDOM F*CK ㅋㅋ

Oh my I'm falling for him.. The way he talks is so cute and looking at his videos, he's just so cute overallㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ha I'm going to listen to all the b-side tracks, please boost about Taeyong a bit... I want pictures too

post response:
[+469][-157]
original post: here

1. [+72, -9]
My bias and second biasㅠㅠ

2. [+71, -9]
Huk huk listen to Long Flight, it's his solo song but it's freaking good, what his videos too, and for pictures, go to Fantalk I'll give you a lot

3. [+69, -13]
It will be a choice you will not regret. Our Taeyong's love for his fans is no joke

4. [+55, -2]
The class turning a makeup street shop into a luxury brand

5. [+45, -2]
*grim grim*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com