Thursday, June 25, 2020

[enter-talk] IF YOU WERE IN A BIG 3 GIRL GROUP

Where would you want to debut between SM, YG and JYP?
Don't mind about the facts that SM discriminates their girl groups, YG is a drug mart, etc. Just look at the benefits when you choose! For me my bias are in SM and they have that family atmosphere that I'm so envious of, their Halloween party also looks so fun, what about you?
post response:

[+179][-23]
original post: here

1. [+456, -63]
SMㅠㅠ Please let me debut in SM entertainment

2. [+392, -88]
For me I like YG's songs and concepts and they also pay well from what I heard

3. [+372, -71]
To be honest YG for meㅋㅋㅋㅋ aside from the fact that they have all the crimes, if I diregard all that, they give good wages and just looking at BlackPink and 2ne1, I feel like they have concepts that are so dope and hard to copy, and YG is good when picking their singersㅋㅋㅋThey're all talented and their groups all have auras

4. [+125, -9]
SM for me... If I go to SM, I'll become a flower right..? Since they have Sooman's flower garden... Or will I be the only weed their f*ckㅜ

5. [+125, -113]
JYP looks kind of pertinacious 

6. [+100,- 17]
YG for me... First of all, you can just look at BlackPink and they're so different from all the other A-list idols... They have that world class vibe to them, and they also get to collab with really famous singers like Dua Lipa, Lady Gaga, etc. they look young and rich in whatever they do. And I heard their wage is good !~! They also don't have those infant/childish like concepts so I like it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com