Thursday, June 25, 2020

[theqoo] IF FEMALE IDOLS INDUSTRY HAS T-ARA, THEN MALE IDOLS INDUSTRY HAS...


Crazy



Rocking


Miss Righ


No More Perfume On You


Even Yoo Dragon acknowledged them..


Clap👏 clap👏 clap👏 clap mad man


I got the su↗️per Lo~ooooo su↗️per Lo~ooooo


It's like ~ Mae↗️il Mae↗️il~ Everyday~

original post: here

1. Missing was seriously the bestㅋㅋ

2. I still listen to Teen Top's Missing and Ah-Ah they're jjang goodㅠㅠ

3. This is the truth, they strike my heart more than my brainㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Crazy was a f*cking good song

5. Huh I realize I know freaking lots of Teentop songs

6. Teen Top has so many addictive songsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. No More Perfume On You, thinking about that title againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ With their sweet voice, they were singing "Don't spray perfume~~~~" like that

8. Niel was good at everything, he was quite an all-rounder?

9. Teen Top's Ah-Ah was such a good song, please listen to it...

10. Seriously Teen Top is a party of masterpiece songs, I'm not an idol fan but I listen to them every day

11. Everyone please remember Teen Top as a group and listen to their songs a lot... They still haven't disbanded yet, and they are still a promoting group too.. They have b-side tracks where members would compose and those songs are good too... Please listen a lot 💜

12. Niel was good at singing, dancing and performance

13. Wow F*ck they only have masterpiece

14. In my opinion, you can really trust in Teen Top but you can also trust that they will stay underrated and hiddenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like the more underrated they get the more I want to listen to their songsㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com