Thursday, June 25, 2020

[theqoo] JYP JUST CONFIRMED NIZI PROJECT'S DEBUT TEAM + GROUP NAME





NiziU, it's supposed to be Need You in English


Those are the confirmed 9 members

original post: here

1. I wonder what's the reason they dropped Riria, Akari and that other person I can't remember... Ha... I was rooting for Riria and Akari, what a shame

2. This was actually just as popular as Produce 101 for us. Usually only girl teens are interested in KPOP but this group had the attention of all age demographics

3. Are they all Japanese? Why would Japanese people use KPOP know-how to debut? I feel like they will become a threat to KPOP in the future, I don't think that this is helping our case

4. Ah it's such a relief they debuted the kid who looked like Suzy, I was so interested in herㅜㅜ Babies fighting

5. They're all pretty kids, why are they giving them such countrified clothes..

6. Hul Riku made it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. So the kid who looks like Suzy got dropped?

8. Hul I can't understand why they dropped the kids they droppedㅠㅠ

9. It really feels like a Twice inspired group... Like a younger version

10. So all the kids who got praised for being pretty and who were the most famous made it

11. Is Rima here??

12. Is Nina there? I remember she was such a good singer


[theqoo] THE REASON WHY PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT AYAKA LOOKS LIKE SUZY WHEN THEY WATCHED NIZI PROJECT

She really looks like Suzy when she smiles





original post: here

1. She reminds me of the younger Suzy, just need to trim her eyebrows

2. She looks like her when she smiles and even her front teeth are similarㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

3. Not only when she smiles, she just f*cking looks like her?

4. She looks like Suzy's dongsaeng

5. I really get the vibe from the first picture

6. She really looks likable

7. Suzy will get shocked herself if she saw the first pictureㅋㅋㅋ She looks f*cking like her

8. She would be so popular if she debuted in Korea, I'll fangirl on her for sure 

9. She really looks like baby Suzyㅋㅋㅋ cute

10. Even the general public would think she looks like Suzy, she looks like a rounder Suzy

11. She looks Korean..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com