Thursday, June 25, 2020

[teen stories] WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER TACTFUL&MANNERLY ACTIONS?

First of all, when I think of someone with sense, it's when someone don't understand even when I tell them the same thing twice or 3 times, and they see that since it's not an important talk, they would just go "Ah~ah" and implicitly let it slide? It doesn't break the flow of the conversation and I find that it's such a tactful actionㅜ


"To gather psychokinesis and count a strand of gray hair"

post response:
[+228][-9]
original post: here

1. [+598, -5]
I'm sitting in the last desk at the back and whenever I don't receive the material when they pass it down because there's not enough, the boys sitting in front of me would tell the teacher that there's not enough and another one would pass me his material and receive the new one instead, the kids are really kind

2. [+597, -3]
When I'm talking with my friends and someone else cuts in and say that they didn't hear what I said or saying stuff like "OP-ah so what did you say?", it shows they pay attention when listeningㅠ I feel so thankful

3. [+595, -6]
I will read everything attentively here and become a tactful person

4. [+558, -3]
To the kids bookmarking the answers here, you're already done for if you even need to bookmark these, you don't need to do it, that's f*cking lacking tact

5. [+378, -66]
Kids what do you like best? That people remember what you hate or that people remember what you like? 
> To me it should be given that people remember what I hate, but most people will forget what you like, if they do remember, I'd be grateful
> I feel like the latter is a plus, if they don't remember it will still be 0, but if you forget the former one you'll be in the negativesㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel like it should be in the middle
> I want people to remember what I like and work hard to not to what I hate


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com